Saturday 14 December 2013

RAMAI RAKAN FB MENERIMA MESEJ MELALUI INBOX KONON DARI LONDON

9.51 pagi
Johnson Kelvin
I am Gen Johnson commanding the 3rd Battalion, 8th Marines Regiment(3/8) in Afghanistan. At this moment I want you to hold this top secret while helping me to secure the sum of $10,200,000.00 (ten million two hundred thousand united state dollars) which I recovered on our patrol in Garmin District, Helmand Province of Afghanistan. I will be oblige to educate you more on this when i receive your reply to this email. I will transfer the money to you where you will be the beneficiary, because I am a uniformed man and I cannot be parading such an amount , so this is the reason why i need someone who will be a partner and also a representative, I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have 100% authentic means of transferring(moving) the money through diplomatic service . I just need your acceptance and all is done.i will give you 20% and 80% is mine,i hope i am being fair on this deal.so that in the next few days as you accept, the money will be with you. get back to me with the below info for the transfer of the funds and verification of you as trust. YOUR FULL NAME......... YOUR FULL ADDRESS.................... YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER......... AGE....... YOUR IDENTITY CARD........... OCCUPATION................... MARITAL STATUS............ Gen Johnson i want to invest this money in you country things like (1)Real estate (2)Animal Farming (3)Palm Oil Plantation (4)Orphanage Home. get back to me if you are interested

Ramai di kalanan rakan-rakan FB banyak menerima pelbagai mesej yang dikirim melalui Inbox masing-masing daripada beberapa orang yang kita tidak pernah mengenali dirinya tiba-tiba pula mengirim pelbagai mesej.


Kebanyakan mereka menggunakan nama perempuan gambar profile pun wanita cantik-cantik.


Saya berpandapat ini adalah seorang yang saya menyamar untuk melakukan penipuan di kalangan orang ramai, bila kita lihat dan membaca ayat-ayat yang ditulis itu tidak lari jauh mereka mengatakan dari London bapa Orang Puith emak Orang Melayu dari Perak dan  dari Selangor.


Tujuan mereka konon mahu melabur saya pernah mahu dibelikan kereta mewah BMW tapi dengan syarat bank in dulu RM5,000.00 dia bagi nombor telefon sekali kita call dalam bahasa English loghat orang Keling (India) hello could you please bank in RM5,000.00 to my account immediately .


Mereka ini cukup licik macam ikan belut (Weling) tapi bukan sebodoh itu orang senang-senang nak memberi wang sebanyak itu.

Pesan Crew Free Sandakan Today.Com kena berhati-hati kerana gejala ini kini sedang berleluasa di pantai barat khususnya di Kota Kinabalu.


Salam Hormat
Shaimon S Jumadi-BSK
Pengarang
Free Sandakan Today.Com


No comments:

Post a Comment